The main task of a private limited company “InET” as well as of a group of companies inside its structure is the creation and direct implementation of geoinformation systems (GIS systems), namely:
– design and maintenance of town-planning and land cadastres of a certain territory (village (township), rural (settlement) council, united territorial community, city, district, region);
– design and maintenance of an unified interdepartmental geoinformation system of a certain territory (village (township), rural (settlement) council, united territorial community, city, district, region);
– creation and support of AgroGIS (monitoring of the land fund of agricultural enterprises, monitoring of crop rotation of agricultural enterprises, etc.);
– creation of town-planning documentation: master plans of human settlements, zoning plans as constituents of the master plans;
– creation of land management documentation, land management projects aimed at the establishment (alteration) of the boundaries of administrative entities (human settlements).
The recommended procedure for the introduction of monitoring information system for the human settlements (territories):
– performance of geodetic work (topographic survey M1: 2000, M1: 500);
– creation of town-planning documentation (master plan of the human settlement, zoning plan as constituent of the master plan);
– creation of land management documentation (land management project aimed at the establishment (alteration) of the boundaries of administrative entities (human settlements));
– creation and introduction of SMIDT (monitoring information system of territory development), monitoring of the land fund of united territorial community.
A private limited company “InET” has sufficient technical resources and a number of great professionals for the process of creation of town-planning documentation as well as formation of topographic and geodetic surveys of various scales (especially M1: 2000 and M1: 500) in electronic form in a vector format with the help of specialized software which is subsequently introduced to workplace of the responsible employees of the Customer. After that, professional training and application support are provided.
After introduction of the system employees of the councils’ executive committees at all levels will have the opportunity to make effective administrative decisions at once and to get necessary accurate information about the town-planning fund, land fund, water fund of the community, engineering networks and the targeted plan of human settlements. The system also provides the opportunity to monitor available information.
The employees of the Group of Companies entitled “InET” support the customer legally and professionally at all stages of work and service implementation.